Western US Agricultural Trade Association FundmatchWorkshop on September 12Posted on Sep 8, 2015 in Education
WESTERN US AGRICULTURAL TRADE ASSOCIATION (WUSATA) FUNDMATCH WORKSHOP
The County of Hawai‘i Department of Research and Development and the State of Hawai‘i Department of Agriculture are hosting this free workshop open to agribusinesses with products containing at least 50% U.S. agricultural content (exclusive of added water and packaging).
- Date and Time: Saturday, September 12, 2015, 9:00 a.m. until Noon
- Location: Council Chambers at the West Hawai‘i Civic Center, 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Highway, Kailua-Kona, Hawai‘i 96740
- For more information contact, Glenn Sako, County of Hawai‘i Department of Research and Development at (808) 961-8811 or [email protected]
WUSATA is now accepting applications for FundMatch 2016 (formerly known as the Branded Program). This workshop will walk attendees through the ins and outs of FundMatch, how to apply, leverage new export opportunities, and more. A question and answer session will follow.
- to double your company’s international marketing budget
- Discover how WUSATA can offset you company’s international marketing budget
- Discover how WUSATA can offset your overseas marketing costs, including foreign trade show exhibition and travel, advertising, in-store promotions, international product labeling modifications and more
- Find out more about the application process and how to qualify
Consult flyer for additional details.