Do you have a need for lab support for your short term project? The NELHA Water Quality Laboratory may be able to provide assistance with laboratory space, analytical services and equipment rentals.
For more information, contact [email protected], (808)327-9585 X251
|Laboratory Space||Nutrient Analysis||Equipment Rental|
Laboratory Space: Laboratory bench space and wet laboratories with the following amenities are available from a minimum of 100 sq. ft. to 2,000 sq. ft. building:
- Surface seawater (24m depth);
- Deep seawater (600m and 900m depths);
- County water;
- Deionized water;
- Temperature controlled indoor environment;
- Instrumentation: Balances, pH, Turbidity, Conductivity, Millipore Filtration, Dissolved Oxygen, Fluorometer, Photo Oxidizer, Segment Flow Auto-Analyzer.
Nutrient Analysis: The NELHA Water Quality Laboratory utilizes a four channel Astoria Pacific A2 segmented flow auto-analyzer to determine:
- Ammonia Nitrogen;
- Nitrite Nitrogen;
- Nitrate & Nitrite Nitrogen;
- Total Nitrogen;
- Ortho Phosphate Phosphorous;
- Total Phosphorous;
Rates for analytical services are published in the Project Initiation Packet. The NELHA Water Quality Laboratory has maintained its EPA’s DMRQA certified acceptable proficiency rating status since 2008.
Equipment Rental: The NELHA Water Quality Laboratory has laboratory equipment available for rental.