Do you have a need for lab support for your short term project? The NELHA Water Quality Laboratory may be able to provide assistance with laboratory space, analytical services and equipment rentals.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, (808)327-9585 X251
|Laboratory Space||Nutrient Analysis||Equipment Rental|
- Surface seawater (24m depth);
- Deep seawater (600m and 900m depths);
- County water;
- Deionized water;
- Temperature controlled indoor environment;
- Instrumentation: Balances, pH, Turbidity, Conductivity, Millipore Filtration, Dissolved Oxygen, Fluorometer, Photo Oxidizer, Segment Flow Auto-Analyzer.
- Ammonia Nitrogen;
- Nitrite Nitrogen;
- Nitrate & Nitrite Nitrogen;
- Total Nitrogen;
- Ortho Phosphate Phosphorous;
- Total Phosphorous;
Rates for analytical services are published in the Project Initiation Packet. The NELHA Water Quality Laboratory has maintained its EPA’s DMRQA certified acceptable proficiency rating status since 2008.